During the initial stages of a potential project, SGC Power's staff works with the energy consumer, project originator and potential permanent owners. The work centers on pulling together the team and expediting the development process. Our financial partners are all sophisticated investors with solid financials. They range from individual investors willing to take a little more risk to large institutional / utility investors who have the lowest cost of capital.
A few of the services available from our team include:
- Project financial analysis
- Land acquisition and easements
- Risk identification, analysis and mitigation planning
- Permitting and regulatory review
- Bid process management and bidder qualification
- Utility interconnection regulatory review and strategy development
- Permanent owner solicitation and relationship management
If you have a great project, we have a great owner. Contact us.