Bisnow: Mid-Atlantic Industrial Summit
The Mid-Atlantic industrial scene continues to surge, and there is no way of stopping it. From Amazon’s expansion nationwide to Peloton’s 84K lease in Prince George’s County, we’re seeing a strong need for space all over the area. As supply chain and labor have posed as major obstacles within the industry throughout 2021, learn how 2022’s industrial market developed in strategies, buildings, investments, and more!
Who You’ll Meet: Top industrial owners and developers, investors, tenants and thought-leaders in the DMV industrial space.
- From non-traded REITs to new players, investment trends in industrial has drastically changed in the last year+. How can new developers and investors make the right play?
- There’s more demand than supply for industrial, despite the increased interest in this hot asset class. How can developers and builders keep up with the frenzied demand?
- Site selection – especially with the potential passing of the Infrastructure Bill, new trucking routes/older routes may be improved. How may this impact where industrial hubs are built?
- How are climbing construction costs impacting higher rents (if, at all) and project timelines?
- The power of Ports: as we look at California’s congestion, how can we avoid similar issues on the East Coast?
For questions, recommendations, comments, press inquiries, or interest in sponsoring, please email our Mid-Atlantic Senior Event Producer, Elizabeth Baker, at firstname.lastname@example.org